iCADMac CAD DWG Solution
iCADMac is user friendly 2D/3D CAD software for MAC OS X, which reads and writes DWG format drawing files. It is easy to use thanks to the high level of compatibility with AutoCAD, and it is easy to get as you pay far less money to obtain economic licensing solutions. These characteristics make the software the ideal choice for those who search for the lowest cost for designing, revision and creating technical documentation, without giving up the quality and compatibility included in the market standard.
iCADMac is a complete DWG CAD package offering a wide array of features and tools for 2D design and 3D modelling, a familiar interface, and compatibility with the design format most widely used throughout the world.
You will have no problems managing your projects, collaborating with other designers, and exchanging data with all the member’s of your team.
NEW: Design Center
Increase your productivity by very easily sharing content between files.
You may browse your computer or network to find useful contents to use in your drawing like blocks, reference drawings or images, layers, sheets, styles�
Why choose iCADMac?
User friendly: Customizable interface that is familiar to CAD users.
Economic and complete: iCADMac costs just a fraction of the cost of competitors, yet offers similar functions.
Native DWG format: Fully compatible with AutoCAD� files, no conversion required.
30-day FREE complete trial: Test iCADMac and see how it compares before purchase.
FREE updates: All updates are free for one year using the purchased version.
Annual iCare services are available for iCADMac. Direct technical assistance and access to all the updates and new versions. Unlimited access to the clients area. Online Helpdesk.
Years of prior experience delivering the progeCAD software brand to it’s more than 250.000 customers worldwide.
Whats New in ICADMac 2019?
- 2020 DWG support
- Support of MAC OS X from Sierra to Catalina
- The user interface design has been optimized to make the software easier to use
- Enhanced Menus to offer more efficient work, saving many mouse clicks through more complete and functional contextual menus
- Perpetual License (No mandatory Annual fee)
- Helix creates 2D spirals and 3D helixes
- Advanced Block commands contain more tools for Blocks and BlockAttributes
- RedefineBasePoint sets new base points for Blocks
- BlockAttributeManager controls properties and settings of BlockAttributes in Block definitions
- MultiLeader commands allow the advanced leader creation and editing
MultiLeader creates MultiLeaders based on MultiLeaderStyles.
EditMultiLeader adds and removes leader lines for MultiLeaders.
MultiLeaderStyle creates and manages MultiLeaderStyles.
- ExportTable exports tables in a comma separated format (CSV) to import them in spreadsheet or database software
- CTB visualization on layout
- New Line Types definitions (Slope and many more)
- Realtime Hatch preview. Hovering the mouse over the area enables an instant preview
- Moving entities incrementally. The Shift + Arrow keys move selected entities according to a specified increment
- Copy entities to the active layer. The Copy command copies selected entities to the active layer instead of the source layer
- Paste content from clipboard to the active layer. The Paste command copies content from the clipboard to the active layer instead of the source layer
- Dynamic Custom Coordinate System temporarily aligns the XY plane of the Custom Coordinate System (CSS/UCS) with a face on a 3D solid object when you create 2D or 3D entities. You can switch the Dynamic CCS feature on and off by pressing F6
- Extended 3D solid editing using EntityGrips and the Properties palette. More EntityGrips are provided to modify 3D solid objects. The Properties palette provides more parameters to manipulate 3D solid objects
New System Variables
- CMLEADERSTYLE sets the current MultiLeaderStyle for new MultiLeader entities
- MLEADERSCALE sets a general scale factor applied on MultiLeader entities
- UCSDETECT controls whether the custom coordinate system aligns dynamically to 3D solid objects